(Me trying to get everything together as if it's not
in December π€)
Dear Lovely Reader,
The idea is to DIY all of the decor; I'm still not sure if I want to have cute mixed drinks at the party or just have a sober party and enjoy the time for what it is. I do have the rest of my life to drink π I made Birthday party invites, but I'm not sure where I will hold the party. But I do have some places in mind if I don't find one in time. Another thing I might want to have is hand fans and bedazzle them if guests don't want a wand. Maybe even do a cute Q&A!
If you have any ideas, please comment down below!!



i ADORE the fancy nancy theme idea!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! I at first had no clue what I wanted to do, but I saw this theme on TikTok and fell for it!!
ReplyDelete