Saturday, September 5, 2026

A Diva Who loves To journal


My Dear Lovely Reader,



The need to write down my thoughts is never-ending, so for me, a journal is an absolute must. Aside from using it as a place to pour out the endless stream of thoughts in my head, I also love junk journaling because it makes each page feel more lively and gives me something special to look back on later. Some of my favorite things to include are monthly spreads, the products I’m currently loving, and little memories of where I’ve been throughout the month. These hobbies not only help strengthen my creative eye, but they also give me another way to express myself beyond words. These are a few of the spreads I’ve created so far in 2026 that I’ve really loved! 






These two spreads are from June! I set some cute goals for myself to be able to enjoy summer to the fullest and be able to feel accomplished. I was able to get a fair majority of them done, which was super satisfying! 












This is the memories spread of the month. My boyfriend and I went to Houston, TX, to visit my grandmother. We had so much fun and went to a lot of new places!






                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  These were the habits that I wanted to focus on during March. I believe that writing down what you want to accomplish helps you not only remember, but it gives you something to look back on, and when you're done, you get to log that you accomplished said task, giving you that boost of dopamine!         





This is my product basket of the year! I have been slowly perfecting my skincare routine, and logging my journey with the products I use has been so helpful, especially when I want to look back and see the difference between a product I used then and a product I use now!






Journaling will always be my favorite form of self-expression. I can't wait until I'm older to have a bookcase with a shelf dedicated to all the journals I've filled throughout the years! What are your opinions on journaling? Do you journal?! Comment down below with your favorite way of bringing your thoughts to life. See you next time, my lovely reader!




Much love, K.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!! ♡ I really REALLY need to get into journaling :'( I literally write everything else down, so idk why I haven't started yet... I guess I'm a bit of a perfectionist and can get disheartened if a spread doesn't look exactly how I want it to look!

    I'd also suggest junk journaling to you, everytime I see people posting their junk journals, I think about how much fun they look to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. π‘£²I love how creative your pages are! they’re honestly so lovely. I love journaling, it feel's like leaving a sweet little time capsule for your future self. It’s such a grounded, quiet way to process your thoughts and hold onto memories you don't want to lose.

    I enjoy adding pressed wildflowers from my walks into the pages, It’s like a living bookmark of your day. (If that makes sense (α΅•—α΄——) )
    I also love adding cute little pop ups like a mini flower bouquet that blooms when you open the page or a pull tab full of picutres of events that occured that month. ☘︎

    ReplyDelete

Past Posts